Thursday, October 1, 2009

070. Complete the 5000 Question survey

1. Who are you?
I would be Megan.

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
1 ~ I am a Christian.
2 ~ My family is extremely important to me.
3 ~ I'm a big dreamer.

3. Who did you take this survey from (the entire survey is available here: http://www.myspace.com/5000_question_survey)?
From some website, lol

When you aren't filling out 5000 question surveys, what are you doing?
Most likely, working or reading.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
English
Biology
Geometry
Chorus
Health
P.E.
World History

those are the classes I had in 9th grade, lol

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Well, this year is almost over.. how about my biggest goal for next year? My biggest goal is to get my credit cards paid off while the amount is low. Kindof lame, but I really want them paid off! lol

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Married, raising my own family, and writing children's books.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Trying to figure out what I want to do in life, where do I go from here.

8. Are you more child-like or childish?
I think I'm more childish.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Thank you for calling."
Working way to early this morning, lol

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Hm, wow... I'm drawing a blank. I'll get back to you on that.

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It seems to stay the same.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Yes, I believe so.

14. How do you handle a rainy day?
If I'm not working, I love cuddling up with a good book =) Maybe even go play in the rain. Now, if it's a thunderstorm, I'm glued to the window with a camera, haha.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Well, I've never lost my luggage, but I've had to deal with tangled holiday lights, so I'll go with the latter, lol.

16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Great, beyond great.

Will you miss them when they are gone?
Very much so.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Yes, most of the time.

18. What is the truest thing that you know?
God is forgiving.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Yes.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Giver.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Probably more of an open heart.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Hm, the first thing that pops in my head is burning my fingers on the stove.


24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Losing a friend before I was able to really apologize.

25. Who have you hugged today?
No one.

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Nothing, it's still rather earlier, lol.

27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Yes.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
1~ My purpose in life.
2~ What is needed to be a daycare teacher.
3~  How to really just let go.

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Probably what other people do.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust, honesty, respect, communication, and a good sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment